Kevin and Katie Kimmel are Jimmy Kimmel's kids who participated in prank calls back in Seasons 2 and 3. They were a "Bonnie and Clyde"-like pair of brother and sister who often terrorized people with prank calls. Their young age didn't stop them from joining the Crank Yankers (Katie is 12, Kevin is 10). They've also done solo prank calls on their own.
All in all, they seem like disturbing-minded children who like to terrorize people on the phone trying to get them to panic, flip out on a rage or play games with their emotions.
Running Gags Edit
- The kids use a bait-and-switch method on prank call victims to mock their genitalia. The butcher shop woman fell for it immediately, but it was difficult to get the bowling alley guy to do so.
- If someone asked for their parents, then Kevin would just take over wearing Groucho Marx glasses and deepening his voice while Katie would adamantly refuse let alone get aggressive if they asked for her parents.
- They fool around with the librarian while doing "homework".
- They put out a job offering on a newspaper just to mess with the responders and claim to be rich and promising of money.
- The posters in their bedrooms tell us what their personalities are like even though we can already tell just how insane and psychotic they are from the way they talk.
- They are by far the most ironic people to be Crank Yankers on the show - as while Crank Yankers meant to lampoon puppet entertainment such as Sesame Street and The Muppets as being excessively saccharine and pandered to children, Kevin and Katie were the first (and only) children to engage in prank calls and their methods involved blatantly lying on the phone, cruel insults, profanity and joking about people's genitalia.
- They both steal money from their dad.
- They usually end their prank calls with laughing.